Of the many recipes that are posted in the website, you might be wondering which cake do you really prefer to bake? What type of cake are you really fond of? Listed are the types of cakes you often find in recipe books and websites:
- Butter cake – it is moist, light, fine-textured cake commonly made with butter, but sometimes made with margarine or solid shortening. There are two common forms of butter cake, namely layer cake and sheet cake. The former is an old-fashioned birthday favorite, consists of rounds or squares of cakes stacked on top of each other with filling or frosting in between. The latter on the otherhand, is a flat rectangular cake typically baked in a 13 x 9 inch pan which is a good choice for a crowd because it’s easier to serve.
- Angel Food Cake – a light-textured and fat-free because it is made only from egg whites. It is an especially good choice for those who try to limit their fat intake and to those who cannot tolerate milk products. It comes with a variety of topping, i.e. fruits, dessert sauces, whipped cream, and frostings.
- Pudding Cake – is a homestyle dessert in which the batter separates while it is baking to create a cake layer and moist layer thats serves as a sauce for the cake.
- Fruit Cake – is a Christmas holiday favorite which uses relatively large amount of fruits (fresh or dried) to make the cake very moist with natural sweetness and flavor. Carrot cake, banana cake, Zucchini bread and the like belong to this genre. It is one of the richest desserts.
- Chiffon Cake – is similar to angel food cake which relies on beaten eggs to achieve its lofty height but the batter also includes some fat.
- Sponge Cake – the batter also includes eggs but no butter, shortening, or oil. It is generally less rich than many desserts, but it is richer and higher in fat than the angel food cakes.
Cake delivery in Surat, send cake to Surat, Midnight Cake delivery in Surat,Birthday cake online buy surat.