“Intense Love Does not Measure, Just Gives”- Mother Teresa. Sacrifice has different meanings in lieu of different context related to war, business, social life, personal life etc. but the acme of sacrifice stays somewhere else, where a life of a person starts even before taking birth. Many mothers starts sacrificing on all fronts when they come to know that they have conceived. They become active and their intense love becomes more undefiled and unconditional. Though the efforts and affinity cannot be measured but they can be heartfelt. A mother starts giving blessings to the child when it is still in the womb.
Can we acknowledge the sacrifice and the efforts of our mothers? What are the ways of telling your Mom that she is the most adorable person on earth.? No way or the behaviour can pay back what a mother does for the child but we can share our sentiments and feelings which can at least make them more happy. There are ways to go beyond and celebrate the relation with Ecakezone.com
Ecakezone.com provide you an easy solution which symbolises the happiness, fun and celebration. This mother day you can send cakes and flowers to the most important woman of your life in order to respect the love and care that you have got and you will get through out the life. Celebrate the mother’s day by sending cake and flowers online to Surat at very reasonable price. Attach a message which will touch the heart along with the cake which will be written in hand writing. Sharing the things has become a lot easier with Ecakezone.com as put our heart to make the occasions special.
In India mother’s day is celebrated at second Sunday in the month of May every year. It is a very special day which has been dedicated to all mothers as well as respect her parenthood. In the form of mothers God has created a beautiful and guardian angel for everyone. Among all relation in our life the relation with our mother is really priceless or expensive. In this whole world mother is the only one person who can give us valuable advice whenever we feel the need at anytime and anywhere. She takes care of her kids about everything at each moment. She can also encourage us when we feel down. We cannot live without our mother because she is only one who never leaves us alone at any bad or good situation. When we laugh she becomes happy and when we cry she becomes sad.
So on mother’ day we get the golden opportunity to turn back to our sweet mother and show our love and affection towards her. Many people gift their mothers with stunning items or gifts such as Cake, flower bouquet, special mother’s day cup, greeting cards or many more which show that everyone want to assure that their mothers feel loved and appreciated for their attempt. You can wish your sweet mother on this mother’s day with a beautiful cake that you can get online from Ecakezone.com by online cake delivery in Surat. Surprise your mother on the occasion of mother’s day with our wide range of cakes which are available in different sizes and with every flavor. All our cakes are beautiful to look and the best to taste.
A beautiful cake is an integral part of every special celebration because any party or celebration is incomplete without cutting a cake. A small cake adds more extra charm in our surroundings with lots of fun, happiness and joy. It is a best way to express your feelings towards the sweetest person in your life that how much you love and care for them with a meaningful or with a loving message on top of it. You can buy happiness for someone through a cake and give to someone that will surely makes happier to the special person in your life. So this mother’s day treat your mother taste buds with delicious cake with online cake delivery in Surat from Ecakezone.com. It will definitely makes relationship more strong you’re your mother through its sweetness.
Every mother deserves honor and respect for all she does for her children. Although we do not thank our mother everyday for every pain she goes through and the sacrifices she makes, we can do so on a special day dedicated to them – Mother’s Day. This day honors the mother, motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in the society.
The day has no specific date of celebration although it is mostly celebrated in the months of March or May. The day is generally observed on different days in different parts of the world.
A daughter who strongly believed the fact that mothers are “the person who has done more for you than anyone in the world” took up the initiative of setting up a day dedicated to honor her mother. Ann Reeves Jarvis, a passionate social activist, took up an active role in the caring and treatment of wounded soldiers of the American Civil War. She also formed a few Mother’s Day Work Clubs in the public interest.
Anna Jarvis, daughter of Ann Reeves Jarvis, carried forward the work of her mother after her death in 1905. She also struggled to set aside a recognized day as Mother’s Day so that she could pay tribute to her mother and many other activists who accompanied her.
In 1908, Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at the St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia. The same Church now holds the International Mother’s Day Shrine.
After a long struggle, in 1911, Mother’s Day was eventually observed all through the US. A few states also declared Mother’s Day as a local holiday. Since then, the day came to be celebrated every year on the second Sunday in May. In 1914, Woodrow Wilson signed a proclamation declaring Mother’s Day as a national holiday.
Generally, chrysanthemum flower is gifted to mothers on Mother’s Day due to its seasonal availability and also due to the presence of the word “mum”, which signifies mother, at the end of it.
Diversity of Celebrations throughout the world –
– Mother’s Day celebrations were introduced in Egypt by a journalist Mustafa Amin in the year 1956. Most Arab countries carried forward the practice by celebrating Mother’s Day on the 21st of March every year.
– In Argentina, Mother’s Day was declared as an official holiday on 11 October commemorating the Maternity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Since the Second Vatican Council which moved the festivity, Mother’s Day started to be observed on third Sunday of October.
– Australia celebrates Mother’s Day on the second Sunday in May. The tradition of giving gifts to mothers on the special day was brought in by Janet Heyden. She began the tradition by gifting and supporting the lonely and left-aside mothers. Local school children and business persons helped Janet in her noble work.
– Mother’s Day is celebrated in Belgium, also on the second Sunday in May. Primary school children make small gifts for their mothers’ to honor and respect them. Also, the father buys croissants and cakes for the mother and presents these to her when she wakes up from the bed.
– China has traditional ethics associated with the day which says “respect for the elderly and filial piety towards parents”. It is a day where people remember poor mothers of the rural households and do their share of help for these poor mothers. Children present their mothers with bouquets of carnations on the day. Children also wash the feet of their mothers as a sign of respect for one’s elders.
– Mother’s Day celebrations started in France when it was crippled by its low birth rate. The mothers of large families were awarded in the efforts for anti-depopulation in the country. Another reason for the popularization of the Mother’s Day holiday was the presence of a large number of American World War I soldiers in France who used to send huge number of mails to America on the eve of Mother’s Day.
– In 1920’s, Germany had the lowest birthrate in Europe due to the participation of women in the labor market. At the same time, the people of Germany sought to respect their mothers but could not find a way to do so. In 1923, “Muttertag” or Mother’s Day was adopted as a holiday and is continued to be celebrated since the time.
– India has been celebrating Mother’s Day every year on the second Sunday of May. Although the day does not have any religious background, it is celebrated widely in urban areas with people gifting their mothers and motherly figures. However, many people still remain unaware of the day.
Not just the countries listed here, motherhood is honored and celebrated in every tradition and in every part of the world. In the earlier patriarchal society, the work of women was rarely noticed and many struggles were carried out to make it noticeable. As the times have changed now and equality has been induces among both the genders, the struggle of women to manage both the work and home both has been noticed and respected. Women are honored and awarded for many of their accomplishments in managing the households as well as setting up new heights for themselves at their place of work.
Lets all thank our mothers this Mother’s day for the love and care they provide us all our lives.
Send Mothers Day Gifts to Surat Online
It is rightly said that since God could not be everywhere that is why he created Mothers. Our first teacher, best friend, confidant, guide, mentor is our mother. The one person who will do anything for her child without expecting anything in return in a mother! Are you far away from your dear mother or hard pressed with time this send mothers day gifts to Surat India? Do not fail to send a token of your love to her.
Number of Mother’s Day Gifts That You Can Send to Your Mom!
Make your mother feel really special on this Mother’s Day by sending gifts delivered in Surat India. Send mothers day flowers hand tied/ arranged by our skilled florists to Surat on Mother’s day. You could also send a box of fine chocolates or cakes which are available in a variety of flavours, sizes, shapes and themes.
Ecakezone can help you deliver your love to your mom through sending gifts for mothers day. Grab some help from our resources of Mother’s day Gift ideas for getting awesome gifts for mothers on Mothers Day and allow us to deliver to Surat city. Wherever your mom may be staying, we will ensure your gifts goes out to her with maximum affection.
Now delivering Mother’s Day Gifts to Surat in India. You can also get midnight and same day mothers day gifts delivery.
Make Mother’s Day memorable for your mom by personalised gifts
If you don’t wish to send the typical mothers day flowers or mothers day cakes then choose from our personalised mother’s day gift delivery online. We have put together some lovely mothers day gifts for your mom which can be customized to her choice. Depending on her taste and your budget, personalised mothers day gift delivery is possible anywhere in Surat. Make Mothers Day the best one ever for her with Ecakezone’s personalised gifts for mothers day.
Mothers Day Gifts That Say “I Love You” to the most Special Women of Your Life!
Mother is always everyone’s first love. She always remains the same for kids throughout their life. So saying ‘I love you’ to her on Mothers Day is always a good idea. Send mothers day gift that say ‘I love you’ and make her feel special. Now you can schedule mothers day orders online with Ecakezone and make the most important woman in your life feel special.